PlayerUnknown’s Battle Ground also known as PUBG is the most trending game of the year. The number of players playing PUBG is huge. All due to its top-notch gaming experience. You can play with your friends and even voice chat with them while playing. This one is my personal favorite feature of the game.
So, let’s know some of its features:
The game works flawlessly on Mobile. But if you want more hardcore experience with your gaming PC you can play the same PUBG Mobile game on PC too.
How to play PUBG Mobile on PC:
There are different ways to play PUBG Mobile on PC. Some of them are listed below.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy [Official emulator developed by Tencent]
- Nox App Player
Official Emulator to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Tencent Gaming Buddy is an official emulator developed by Tencent, Inc. This is the recommended way to play the game on your computer. It provides flexible and precise control with mouse plus keyboard combo.
Download and Install the official emulator for pubg in your PC and you are good to go. No extra requirement of installing APK.
Also, it provides many settings like graphics, controls, and sensitivity, etc.
Play PUBG Mobile using BlueStacks
This is a popular emulator for Android Apps. Many of the android apps work seamlessly in it. So, PUBG Mobile will also work in it.
- Download and install the BlueStacks N beta software
- Now open Bluestacks and click ‘my apps’ in the top left corner.
- On the next screen, click ‘install apk’ (present in bottom right corner)
- Select the apk file and it will install the game. (Done with installation)
- Now, Open the game and login with your PUBG game account or any social media account.
- Now click on ‘Settings’ and then click on display and set the aspect ratio to “System Default”. Set the DPI to high and then click on “engine” and set it to Open GL.
- That’s it! Start playing 😛
Play PUBG Mobile using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is another popular Android emulator. It is designed specifically for playing mobile games on the PC. So, PUBG will also work in it.
- Download the Nox App Player
- Open Nox App player and drag n drop the pubg game apk file in NOX App Player
- That’s it! Start playing the game.
How to Download PUBG APK
To Download the PUBG .apk head to this link. Click the green button that reads ‘下载APK’ and wait for the download to finish.
So, I hope by now, you’ve got to know how to play pubg mobile on pc. Subscribe to our newsletter for more such tech updates. Also feel free to comment down with your valuable suggestion/feedback.